Synergy is looking for a dynamic and experienced Development Manager to lead the company’s fundraising, building on a track record of successfully securing funds from charitable trusts and foundations, National Lottery Community Fund and Arts Council England.
Working with the Artistic Director and General Manager, the Development Manager will develop a fundraising strategy, manage existing and foster new funding relationships in order to enable Synergy to realise its long-term artistic and organisational ambitions. Candidates will ideally have at least 3 years’ experience with proven success in trusts and foundations fundraising essential.
- Contract: Permanent. Subject to a six-month probationary period with three-month review
- Location: London office. Currently home-based as per government guidelines
- Salary: £31,000-£33,000 dependent on experience (pro rata if not full-time)
- Annual leave: 25 days plus Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Hours: Full-time, ideally; flexible working and part-time working requests will be considered (minimum 3 days per week)
Please email your completed application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Development Manager application’ in the subject field.
Closing date for applications: 10am Monday 9 November 2020
Online first interviews will be held: Week commencing 16 November 2020